So Is Yours
Stephanie slapped him. He braced for it, puckering his mouth on the slap side.
- Dammit, Brian! You're giving the whole thing away. Everybody is going to know it's coming.
- Sorry. Are you sure you have to slap me? It's not in the script.
- It was your idea, Spielberg.
- Yeah, but you're slapping hard.
- Sorry, but your character is a jerk.
- So is yours.
- So why are they in love?
- I don't know.
- My sister Marcy and her boyfriend are totally like this.
- Even the slapping?
- I don't think so. Maybe. Marcy was a big slapper when we were little.
- Were your family's ancestral lands on the line?
- No, stupid.
- Can we practice kiss now?
- How about one more slap?
Image above: "Center Stage" by talented flickr user sigma, used under a Creative Commons license.